Yes, we know your struggle. With all the stuff going on in every household, the only way to stay sane is to get organized. The goal of organizing is to make your life easier and functional. It does not have to be perfect and pristine but just to get things to play its role at its best, making the most of every stuff and space you got in your home.
Now don’t fret. Cajun Maids, the top maid service provider in Lake Charles, Lafayette, Baton Rouge and New Orleans, have prepared these helpful organizing tips:
- Create a cleaning routine and jot it on index cards and post them. Keep things on track.
- Place things where they work for you.
- Keep a small open basket on the center table to keep remote controls from slipping between sofa cushions.
- Move all your CDs to a storage wallet. This saves more space than jewel boxes and CD stands.
- Whenever you run across anything empty, ripped, the wrong size or never used, immediately toss it in the trash or a charity box. You don’t need another clutter to clean.
- Keep a trash basket in every room.
- Use a plastic caddy, not valuable shelf space, to store cleaning supplies for surfaces and floors. Keep it on the broom and mop closet floor and tote it from room to room.
- Store sheet sets in the same room as the bed, between the mattress and box spring or tucked into an under bed box.
- Keep real cleaning cloths next to your cleaning products.
- Keep a cedar chest at the foot of your bed to hide blankets and extra pillows.
So there you have it. There’s a lot of organizing tips out there but keep in mind only those that really work for you. But if you need help, Cajun Maids provides exceptional maid and housekeeping services in Lake Charles, Lafayette, Baton Rouge and New Orleans – we can come rescue you.